Junior Full Stack Engineers are inquisitive problem solvers at heart. Whether they are transitioning from another career and onto software engineering or have always had a keen interest in development and are ready to begin kick start their career.
We work with businesses large or small to deliver innovative projects in their domain. We work lean and deliver value fast. Our teams like to innovate fast and deliver Beyond Good value. We’re picky with what we take on as a business, making conscious decisions about ensuring that our clients and projects align with our methodologies & values.
Who you are
- A recent graduate from a bootcamp web development course such as General Assembly & Le Wagon
- A graduate from a IT/computer science based university course
- You are eager to jump into a development role
- Strong problem solving skills
- You have had previous work experience (regardless of what it is)
- You are comfortable in taking ownership in your role
- You do not need any commercial software development experience for this role, but we do expect you to have the ability to develop software. We will be looking for your attention to detail and that you take pride in your work.