We are looking for someone to own the art of Product Requirements elicitation. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work closely with our Development Team to focus on requirements analysis and project delivery for our clients. You will generate functional and business requirements to develop briefs and produce user story maps as well as provide support for plan releases. You’ll be the first person in the team so you’ll get to witness it grow and play a role in making that happen.
We work with businesses large or small to deliver innovative projects in their domain. We work lean and deliver value fast. Our teams like to innovate fast and deliver Beyond Good value. We’re picky with what we take on as a business, making conscious decisions about ensuring that our clients and projects align with our methodologies & values.
Who you are
- Detail orientated and forever curious
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and take charge of projects
- Someone who is able to bring stakeholders together and take charge of requirements analysis
- A doer – as you will be responsible for producing all BA deliverables (including epics, stories, non-functional requirements, business processes).
What you have
- Proven experience as a business analyst within a software development environment.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile work practices
- Sound technical knowledge with APIs
- Proven training in Business Process Modelling.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
What you’ll do
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalising on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Creating reports that provide business value for our clients.